Head of Content Marketing
In this role as Head of Content Marketing you will be responsible for coordinating, measuring and optimizing brand awareness driving activities and leading new customer/client acquisition and loyalty efforts. The Head of Content is an essential link between marketing strategies and tactics that drive brand awareness. Working well as a collaborative member of DealHub’s top notch marketing department and with the broader leadership team is imperative to success in the role, as is the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are still being developed and maturing.
- Manage content strategy and lead all copy and content production
- Present the DealHub brand story in a compelling and authentic way to potential customers & partners; clearly articulate the value and unique differentiators of DealHub in the marketplace
- Supervise vendors and creative advertising agencies in the creation, production, and delivery of content
- Work with peers in Product, Customer Success, Sales and other departments to identify, create, and/or facilitate and meet their content needs
- Develop a deep understanding of DealHub’s product strategy and capabilities
- Identify potential opportunities that are strategically aligned with DealHub’s content strategy and brand positioning
- Manage the Distribution strategy of the content, as well as the company's Content Calendar.
- Collaborate effectively with executive management and business development teams on strategy and day-to-day execution.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Arts or related field.
- Native English speaker.
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy in the B2B tech industry.
- 3+ years in broad channel management including PR, Social Media, Video Production, Email Marketing, SEO and other emerging channels and technologies.
- Strong writing and editing skills with experience in a journalistic or mass communications role (writing samples may be requested)
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and practical organizational planning skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in shaping and influencing an organization’s strategic agenda and priorities
- Demonstrated operational excellence and experience with content governance practices
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
- Proven multi-tasking skills, ability to meet critical deadlines
- Proven experience with HubSpot or a similar marketing automation software.
Other Travel Information
- DealHub’s office is Located in Rishon L'zion - a 25-minute bus journey south from Rothschild St, Tel-Aviv.
- 15-minutes car drive south from Tel-Aviv
- We have adjacent car parking for employees
Given the high-volume of applications for each position DealHub.io cannot commit to respond to all of them. However, if you are unsure of your application status and wish to follow-up you are free to do so, and this is always another means to validate your skill set.
If you know someone from within the DealHub family please let us know, and when sending your CV please attach 2 references so we can fast-track any promising applications. DealHub.io will not pay fees to any third-party company or agency that does not have a signed agreement with DealHub.io.