Customer Success Manager
DealHub is an innovative startup developing an exciting disruptive platform for sales optimization. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with a passion for technology to join our team.
Role Description & Responsibilities
DealHub.io is looking for a Customer Success Manager. The CSM will be responsible for customer onboarding, support, post-sales, renewals and expansions.
The ideal candidate will be as passionate about DealHub solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- The Customer success manager will be responsible for all aspects of the DealHub on-boarding process (Plan, Design and Delivery).
- Proactively engage accounts to ensure that DealHub’s full functionality and offerings are being leveraged, maximizing the value of each customer’s subscription .
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end-to-end once the sale has been completed.
- Actively update customers on product updates and DealHub’s product roadmap.
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- 2-4+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions
- Comfortable leading workshop and training sessions
- Experience in Sales processes and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-learning, analytical, problem-solving, and able to work under pressure
- Experience with CPQ tools (an advantage)
Other Travel Information
- DealHub’s office is a 25-minute bus journey south from Rothschild St, Tel-Aviv.
- 15-minutes car drive south from Tel-Aviv
- We have adjacent car parking for employees
Given the high-volume of applications for each position DealHub.io cannot commit to respond to all of them. However, if you are unsure of your application status and wish to follow-up you are free to do so, and this is always another means to validate your skill set.
If you know someone from within the DealHub family please let us know, and when sending your CV please attach 2 references so we can fast-track any promising applications. DealHub.io will not pay fees to any third-party company or agency that does not have a signed agreement with DealHub.io.